Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy 22nd Bday Johnny Weir!



Last Sunday, Olympic Queer-Ass Cutey-Pie figure-skater Johnny Weir, turned 22. Gawd, I loved being 22! Such a great time! It was the "Ray of Light" Summer, BTW. Oh Madge! I digress.

Anyway, Johnny is so adorable! I just wanna squeeze him! And his fashion sense sure doesn't hurt. He's such a little Fashionista Whorista! And he has a sassy mouth that gets him in trouble....hmmm, i wonder what I like about him. I can relate!!

Jonny has recently updated his journal. Check it out! And take a look at his "Hot Things for July" as well. He's such a hot little biatch!

This photo is by Nigel Barker of ANTM fame. Another hottie!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Gay Monster said...

Would be hotter if Nigel were in the pic...love his sri lankan english tea loving ass!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Big Gay Monster said...

why is SHE STILL HERE? And don't give me that Nigel Barker BS :-P

4:18 PM  
Blogger Big Gay Monster said...

is there a way I can scroll AROUND ehr image, she's looking @ me funny

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home